The Akshaya Patra Foundation (APF) brings back its acclaimed annual photography contest – Click A Smile! This contest welcomes entries from photography enthusiasts, amateur shutterbugs and professionals – worldwide. The theme is based on striking photographs that capture the joy and innocence of a child’s smile, in any setting, ranging from school, home, playground or the neighbourhood.
In 2015, “Click A Smile” saw a great response, with over 1,700 entries from 80 countries, is all set to be a bigger success in 2016, growing with zealous participation every year. The entries will be judged by a panel of well-known industry experts, who will select the winners. These winners will be given trophies, certificates and gift vouchers. The enthusiasts can mark their participations from November 20, 2016 to December 23, 2016, by uploading their best three photographs with suitable captions.
- Contest Name: Click a Smile
- Description: Contestants must submit up to three photographs clicked by them. The photographs can be either in color or black and white.
- Theme: A smiling child or a group of happy children
- Copyright: Copyright for images remains with the respective entrants
- Usage rights: The Akshaya Patra Foundation has the right to use the images of all entries submitted for marketing & promotional purposes
- Entry fee: Free
- Competition dates: November 20, 2016 to December 23, 2016
- Who can participate: Open to all photographers worldwide
- Image Specifications: JPEG images less than 4 MB in size and should have a minimum resolution of 800 pixels.
- Prizes: Trophy & Gift Voucher
- Website link: http://www.akshayapatra.org/click-a-smile
Don’t miss this golden opportunity to showcase your talent to the world. You can contribute in spreading the light emanating from the innocent smiles of children. Register Now!